To our Amazing Clients, We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. Our plan is to go beyond what is recommended. We have been working hard preparing for our reopening. At this time, there is no exact date for Rooted Salon to reopen. But we are preparing for when that day comes. We understand that you are all eager to be rescheduled. We have had to rearrange many appointments over the past few weeks. To be fair to all, calls will be in order of original appointments. Again, we appreciate your patience as we navigate through this new challenge.
The new normal:
· Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
· We have set up an entry station for sanitation & communication upon arrival
· Treating everyone, including staff, as if they could be infected
· Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
· Masks will be mandatory and provided. Do not remove your mask during your visit
· It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures.
Rest Assured, we hope to get back to a new normal. These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed every step of the way. If we all work together, we can overcome the spread of this virus as well as other infectious diseases. We welcome you to Rooted Salon!
Rooted Salon was founded in 2019 by Rosie Ferreri and Andrea Aguilera, a mother-daughter dynamic duo! Rosie and Andrea have a combined 31 years of experience in the Cosmetology industry.
Our passion is hair, so it's all we do! Through extensive, ongoing education, our hair salon and hair stylists stay up to date on the latest cut and color styles and techniques to bring you the looks you want. From natural colors to pastel hues our technicians can mix up almost anything!